It feels so beautiful when you get rewarded for what you write!
Hello all! I am so so happy for this award. After joining WordPress, this is my first award. I would like to thank my friend Ashish Kumar who nominated me for this award. He is an amazing writer. Ashish’s write-ups are truly creative and unique and I would want you all to visit his blog.
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 15 people and notify them.
- Ask them three questions.
My answers to the questions
1.What (or who) inspired you to get into blogging?
I have always been fond of writing short write-ups but couldn’t find a better platform to publish it. Then I learnt about blogging and even read a few articles of bloggers. WordPress being a genuine and good platform for publishing I thought of publishing it here.
2. Describe your ideal three-course meal?
I love all types of foods, veg and non-veg (preferably non-spicy). I prefer heavy breakfast, slight heavy lunch and light dinner.
3. Would you consider naming any future children after fictional characters, if so which characters?
Haha , I loved the idea but I would like to think about it after my wedding (with future husband’s consent 😜)
All the writers I’ve been following are really amazing but unfortunately I’ve to go as per rules and I would like to nominate the following bloggers:
- Miriam Hurdle https://theshowerofblessings.wordpress.com/author/theshowerofblessings/
- Ananya Dash https://aproudodia.wordpress.com/
- Emotionsoflife https://emotionsoflife2016.wordpress.com/
- Twinklingwords https://twinklingwords.wordpress.com/
- Esme upon the cloud https://sonmicloud.wordpress.com/
My questions to the nominees are:
- What inspired you to get into writing and blogging?
- Which kinds of books or write-ups do you prefer to read?
- Any specific quotes (with author’s name) you are inspired by ?