Another award this month and feeling so proud about it! It’s been almost two weeks I couldn’t post about this award due to certain circumstances. So now , without any further delay I would like to thank Mr. Lonely from the bottom of my heart for nominating me for this award. His blogs are truly amazing and you guys should definitely check them out. They are short write-ups, short stories and many more!
The Rule Book:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers for this award.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them and a link to the post you created.
I started my blog about 5 months back. I loved writing essays, stories, diary writing since childhood. Many people told me to publish them. And I finally found WordPress as one of the best and recognized platform for publishing. Over here I gotto connect with so many different bloggers and learned a lot from all of them. ‘Just as a musician needs a good listener, a writer needs a good reader’s
My Advice to Beginners:
1) Do write an original content. Never hesitate in writing what you feel. Because original content is always appreciated and everyone likes it.
2) Show your affection to your readers. Do read different blogs too so that you get to know and improve more.
3) Your posts might not be recognized soon but the more people will explore, they will get to know you. You can definitely use social media for the same.
1. Akhila https://wordsandnotion.wordpress.com/
2. Afzal Moola, The scribbled verse
3. Ambikabharadwaj, Chalain?
5. Didi’s Art designs
6. Mohammad Al Karbi
9. Deepika Kumaaraguru
10. Radhika’s reflection
12. Ashish Kumar
14. Himanshi Shukla, thecagedbirdsings